Configure an iOS Device for UMD Google Apps
iOS mobile devices can be configured to access UMD Google Apps and data from these apps through native iOS applications, such as Mail, Contacts and Calendars.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Google.
- At the Google Sign In box, enter your current email address (DirectoryID@umd.edu). Leave the password field blank and click Sign In.
- You will be redirected to the CAS Login screen. Enter your Directory ID (without "@umd.edu") and password. Cick Login. Authenticate your identity with multi-factor authentication when prompted.
- Click Allow to grant access to the UMD Google Apps system.
- The Settings page will reopen with the Mail, Contacts, and Calendars sliders set to green. Tap Save to complete account setup.